***Currently not accepting new students. I’ll update this page once I open enrollment for new students. Thank you.***
¡Vamos! Discover español with me!
- Spanish lessons are online and have a duration of 50 minutes.
- Spanish lessons for children ages 4 – 8 years old have a duration of 25 mins.
- I use Zoom for all online lessons. The use of the platform is free and it doesn’t cost you anything to use. All you’ll need is to create an account and have a device such as a computer, laptop, tablet, iPad, or smartphone. Headset or earphones are very helpful.
- Spanish lessons are personalized and customized to your (or your child’s) needs.
- You will have a personalized Google folder with all of the electronic materials that can be accessed at any time.
- Lastly, did I mention Spanish lessons are fun? 🙂
I teach Spanish to children, teens, young and old because if there’s one thing I can be sure about is that it’s never too late to learn a new language.
Ready to start?
Whether you’re ready to start or you’re interested in a trial session, please fill out the form “Spanish Lesson Request Form.” Click on the link below. Completing this form will help me better understand your needs.
Spanish Lesson Request Form
Free trial sessions have a duration of 20 minutes. During this time, we’ll have the opportunity to meet, answer any questions you may have, and discuss your (or your child’s) learning style and Spanish language level.
Spanish Lesson Packages
Important: An invoice will be provided upon agreement to enroll in Spanish lessons or tutoring sessions. The invoice must be paid in advance and in full. Upon receipt of payment, I will send an email with the links for the classes and access to your Google folder.
Please note that you can cancel or change your lesson within 24 hours. If you (or your child) are not present at the agreed (scheduled) time I will wait for 10 minutes. No-shows will count as a lesson that has been given.